Today I want to share with you my go-to recipe that I use when I want to make cake pops or cake balls! Some recipes call for adding frosting, but I like this recipe because it’s moist enough that you don’t have to add frosting in order to roll your cake pops or balls. By adding frosting to your crumbled cake your cake pops might end up too sweet. It’s also an easy recipe to make with ingredients that you have at home.
The cake has a nice texture to it. It’s nice and airy yet a little more dense and stable. It’s also moist which helps you roll your cake pops nicely.
Cake Pop Recipe
Write a review
- 1 Boxed Cake Mix
- 1 Cup of Water
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- Turn your oven on to 350F.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer add 1 cup of water, 3 eggs and 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Next add the entire boxed cake mix.
- Start by mixing on low speed and gradually increase to medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until everything is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a 9 x 13 sheet pan and bake.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes.
Super Cute Sweets http://www.supercutesweets.com/
Leave a Comment